Professional Certified Coach | Certified Myers-Briggs Practitioner
Board Certified Coach
Mentor coaching is designed for men and women pursuing International Coach Federation (ICF) credentialing as an Associate or Professional Certified Coach (ACC or PCC), seeking credentials as a Certified Professional Life Coach (CPLC) through the Professional Christian Coaching Institute, or wanting to jump-start their coaching business. Mentor coaching includes:
- A letter of recommendation you can use to apply for the ICF credential via the portfolio approach as well as the CPLC designation
- Private mentor coaching sessions by phone with a faculty member who is certified at the PCC level, sharpening your coaching skills and staffing cases from your private client caseload
- Recording of sessions as desired so you can listen to the calls again
- Immediate feedback on your strengths and areas for continued improvement
- Help navigating through the portfolio approach to applying for your ACC or PCC credential
- Practice and preparation for your ICF oral exam with verbal feedback and suggestions for improvement plus a letter of recommendation affirming your ability to coach at the ACC or PCC level
- Fulfillment of the 10-hour mentor coaching requirement (5 hours for PCCI internal certification) with a qualified PCC level coach
- In-depth work to increase confidence in your coaching skills according to the ICF core competencies
Are you ready to take your coaching to the next level?
Contact Me Today
Contact me today to get started.