Professional Certified Coach | Certified Myers-Briggs Practitioner
Board Certified Coach
Life Lessons give insight into me as a person—
- GRACE. By the grace of God, a young girl from humble beginnings can grow up to make a difference in creative and insightful ways.
- FAMILY. A grandson who weighs in at one pound changes you. Family matters.
- CANCER. Even cancer held a gift for me in its hands. Health and the amazing love of family and friends are not to be taken for granted.
- LOVE. Jesus has proven His love for me. My husband loves me but I can’t expect him to prove it to me every day. Embracing truth and surrendering this expectation frees him and me.
- PRAYER. The prayers of an ordinary person are powerful and effective. I want to waste less time worrying and invest more time praying.
- DRAINERS. Two things that drain people the most are unresolved conflict and operating outside of your strengths/temperament/gifting. I am no exception.
Here’s more insight into me through life’s lessons.
Professional Coaching Credentials
Credentials show that I take professional equipping seriously so I can serve you with excellence—
|Professional Certified Coach (PCC) thru Present|
|International Coach Federation (ICF) Member; Adheres to ICF Code of Ethics|
|Certified Professional Christian Coach (CPCC) thru 2017|
|Former advisory board member and current member/presenter for the Christian Coaches Network (CCN)|
|Certified Myers-Briggs Practitioner offering temperament assessment coaching services to clients thru Present|
|Coach trainer teaching Essentials of Coaching, Coaching Skills Development Practicum, and Coaching Skills Mastery Practicum on faculty with the Professional Christian Coaching Institute (PCCI) thru Present|
|Graduate and post-graduate work completed at the University of Maine (M.Ed. Counseling and BA Psychology) as well as the Institute for Life Coach Training|
|Board Certified Coach (BCC) thru Present|
I have been married to Dr. Ben Corrington since 1986, and we currently live in Camden, Maine. Together, we have been happy to serve people through professional chiropractic and coaching services as well as bringing leadership input to several churches throughout the years.
Contact Me Today
Contact me today to learn how you can be more fully you and fully alive—for God’s glory!