Professional Certified Coach
Certified Myers-Briggs Practitioner
Board Certified Coach
Life Lessons give insight into me as a person—
- GRACE. By the grace of God, a young girl from humble beginnings can grow up to make a difference in creative and insightful ways.
- FAMILY. A grandson who weighs in at one pound changes you. Family matters.
- CANCER. Even cancer held a gift for me in its hands. Health and the amazing love of family and friends are not to be taken for granted.
- LOVE. Jesus has proven His love for me. My husband loves me but I can’t expect him to prove it to me every day. Embracing truth and surrendering this expectation frees him and me.
- PRAYER. The prayers of an ordinary person are powerful and effective. I want to waste less time worrying and invest more time praying.
- DRAINERS. Two things that drain people the most are unresolved conflict and operating outside of your strengths/temperament/gifting. I am no exception.
Here’s more insight into me through life’s lessons.
Professional Coaching Credentials
Credentials show that I take professional equipping seriously so I can serve you with excellence—
I have been married to Dr. Ben Corrington since 1986. Together, we have been happy to serve people through professional chiropractic and coaching services as well as bringing leadership input to several churches throughout the years. Ben and I currently split our time between Maine and Florida.
Contact Me Today
Contact me today to learn how you can be more fully you and fully alive—for God’s glory!